Syllabus RPSC School Lecturer, Syllabus RPSC School Lecturer Sanskrit Education Department, Sanskrit Education Department Syllabus, RPSC Syllabus in Hindi PDF, Download RPSC Syllabus
Syllabus RPSC School Lecturer –
Scheme and Syllabus of competitive examination for the post of Lecturer (School)
- The competitive examination shall carry 450 marks.
- There will be two Papers. Paper-I shall be of 150 marks and Paper-II shall be of 300 marks. Duration of Paper-I shall be one and half hours and the duration of Paper-II shall be three hours.
- All the questions in both the Papers shall be multiple choice type questions.
- Negative marking shall be applicable in the evaluation of answers. For every wrong answer, one-third of marks prescribed for that particular question can be deducted.
Explanation: Wrong answer shall mean an incorrect answer or multiple answers.
- Subjects included in both the Papers and the marks given to them are shown in the tables below.
Paper-I General Awareness and General Studies :-
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|History of Rajasthan and Indian History with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.||15||30|
|Mental Ability Test, Statistics (secondary Level), Mathematics (Secondary Level), Language Ability Test: Hindi, English||20||40|
|General Science, Indian Polity, Geography of Rajasthan||15||30|
|Educational Management, Educational Scenario in Rajasthan, Right to Education Act, 2009||15||30|
Paper-II Subject :-
|Subject||Number of Question||Marks|
|Knowledge of subject concerned: Senior Secondary Level||55||110|
|Knowledge of subject concerned: Graduation Level||55||110|
|Knowledge of subject concerned: Post-Graduation Level||10||20|
|Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Material, Use of Computers and |
Information Technology in Teaching Learning
Download Syllabus PDF :-
|Topic / Subject||Download Link|
|Paper – I (GK)||Click Here|
|Samanya Vyakaranam||Click Here|