Download SSC CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level) Examination Syllabus and Exam Pattern, Download SSC CHSL Syllabus and Exam Pattern, SSC 10+2 Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Selection Process, Download SSC Syllabus, Download SSC Syllabus In Hindi PDF,
SSC 10+2 (CHSL) Syllabus
Scheme of Examination:-
◆ The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III).
◆ Tier-I Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only.
◆ The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV. There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
◆ Tier-I (Computer Based Examination):-
|Subject||Question No.||Maximum Marks||Time|
|English Language||25||50||60 Minutes|
Indicative Syllabus for Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) :-
◆ English Language:-
● Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
◆ General Intelligence :-
● It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Figural Classification, Punched hole/ patternfolding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern-folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and de-coding, Other subtopics, if any Numerical operations.
◆ Quantitative Aptitude:-
● Number Systems:- Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers.
● Fundamental arithmetical operations:- Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time and work.
● Algebra:- Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
● Geometry:- Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts: Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
● Mensuration:- Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
● Trigonometry:- Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like
● Statistical Charts:- Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart.
◆ General Awareness:-
● Questions are designed to test the candidate‟s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research.
Tier-II (Descriptive Paper) :-
● Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks in “Pen and Paper” Mode. The duration of the Descriptive Paper will be for one hour.
● The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and a Letter/ Application of approximately 150-200 words.
● The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent.
● The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English. Part paper written in Hindi and Part in English will be awarded zero marks.
◆ Tier-III (Skill Test/ Typing Test) :-
● Skill Test/ Typing Test for the qualified candidates will be conducted on computers provided by the Commission or its authorized agency.
● Skill Test/ Typing Test will be conducted in the cities where Regional Offices of the Commission are located or as decided by the Commission.
● Skill Test/ Typing Test will be of qualifying nature. Errors in the Skill Test will be calculated up to 2 decimal places.
Download SSC CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level) Examination Syllabus and Exam Pattern, Download SSC CHSL Syllabus and Exam Pattern, SSC 10+2 Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Selection Process, Download SSC Syllabus, Download SSC Syllabus In Hindi PDF, SSC 10+2 (CHSL) Syllabus
दोस्तो आप Mission Govt Exam को Facebook पर Follow कर सकते है ! – Join Facebook दोस्तो अगर आपको यह पोस्ट अच्छी लगी हो तो इसे Facebook, Telegram, Instagram आदि पर Share अवश्य करें ! दोस्तो कोचिंग संस्थान के बिना अपने दम पर Self Studies करें और महत्वपूर्ण पुस्तको / हस्तलिखित नोट्स का अध्ययन करें , हम आपको सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिये महत्वपूर्ण हस्तलिखित नोट्स की PDF फ़ाइल उपलब्ध करा रहे है –
|Download History Notes PDF||Click Here|
|Download Geography Notes PDF||Click Here|
|Download Political Science Notes PDF||Click Here|
|Download Culture Notes PDF||Click Here|
|Download Psychology Notes PDF||Click Here|
|Download Hindi Notes PDF||Click Here|
|Download Sanskrit Notes PDF||Click Here|
|Download Science Notes PDF||Click Here|
|Download Maths & Reasoning Notes PDF||Click Here|
|Download Teaching Methods Notes PDF||Click Here|
|Download Other Subject Notes PDF||Click Here|
Job Notification, Result, Admit Card, Syllabus / Study Material के लिए हमारी Website govtjobaleart.com पर नियमित विजिट करें इस Website पर Job Notification, Result, Admit Card, Syllabus आदि नियमित एवं सबसे तेज अपडेट किए जाते है एवं सभी विषयों के हस्तलिखित नोट्स एवं वस्तुनिष्ठ प्रश्नोत्तर की पीडीएफ फाइल डाउनलोड करने के लिए missiongovtexam.com पर विज़िट करें |