RRB Syllabus In Hindi PDF, RRB Group D Syllabus Exam Pattern, Download Railway Syllabus PDF, Syllabus In Hindi PDF, रेलवे सिलेबस, रेलवे चयन प्रकिया एवं लिखित परीक्षा पाठ्यक्रम
RRB Group D Syllabus, Selection Process :-
1. Computer Based Test (CBT)
2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
3. Document Verification and Empanelling of Candidates
Must Read These Article
- UGC National Eligibility Test 2022: Exam Pattern and Marking Scheme
- Rajasthan CET Syllabus 2022 सीईटी परीक्षा का सिलेबस, एग्जाम पैटर्न जारी
- SSC CGL Syllabus 2022 : CGL Exam Pattern In Hindi PDF
- BSTC 2022 Syllabus PDF : BSTC 2022 का नया सिलेबस व एग्जाम पैटर्न जारी, यहाँ से डाउनलोड करें ।
- REET Mains Exam Syllabus : रीट मुख्य परीक्षा का सिलेबस जारी
( The examination duration and number of questions for CBT are indicated below)
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||30||30|
|General Awareness On Current Affairs||20||20|
1. Question Type and Syllabus for CBT:- The Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include questions pertaining to:
A . Mathematics :- Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion,Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest,Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
B. General Intelligence and reasoning :- Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision making, Similarities and Differences, Analytical Reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
C. General Science :- The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of 10th standard level (CBSE).
D. General Awareness on current affairs in Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and any other subject of importance. It may be noted that the topics listed above are illustrative and not necessarily exhaustive.
2. PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TESTS (PET) :-
Based on the merit of the candidates in the CBT, candidates shall be called for PET Three times the community wise total vacancy of the Posts notified against RRBs/RRCs. Passing Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is mandatory and the same will be qualifying in nature. The criterion for PET is as under:
|Male candidates||Female candidates|
|Should be able to lift and carry 35 Kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down; andShould be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.||Should be able to lift and carry 20 Kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down; andShould be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.|
3. Document Verification and Empanelling of Candidates:-
Based on the performance of candidates in CBT subject to their qualifying in PET, candidates twice the number of vacancies will be called for Document Verification as per their merit and options.