RPSC 2nd Grade Social Science Syllabus: In this post, Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Social Science Subject of Second Grade Teacher Recruitment Examination conducted by Rajasthan Public Service Commission has been provided. If you are preparing for the second grade teacher recruitment exam, then this post is very useful and important for you. RPSC 2nd Grade Social Science Exam Pattern, rpsc 2nd grade sst syllabus in hindi pdf, 2nd grade syllabus 2021 in hindi pdf, rpsc 2nd grade syllabus social science
|Exam Organizer||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||2nd Grade Teacher|
|Subject||Paper – II (Social Science)|
|India GK Zone Home||Click Here|
RPSC 2nd Grade Social Science Exam Pattern
1. The question paper will carry maximum 300 marks.
2. Duration of question paper will be Two Hours Thirty Minutes.
3. The question paper will carry 150 questions of multiple choices.
4. All questions carry equal marks.
5. There will be Negative Marking.
|Knowledge of Secondary and Sr. Secondary Standard about relevant subject matter||180 Marks|
|Knowledge of Graduation Standard about relevant subject matter.||80 Marks|
|Teaching Methods of relevant subject.||40 Marks|
RPSC 2nd Grade Social Science Syllabus in Hindi
1. Indus Valley Civilization – its salient features.
2. Vedic Age – Social and religious life.
3. Budhism and Jainism – Teachings, Causes of rise and fall of Buddhism.
4. Mauryas and Guptas.
5. Bhakti and Suffi system.
6. Mughal Period – (1526-1707) – Administrative features and cultural achievements.
7. Legecy of Shivaji.
8. Freedom Movement – Background of 1857. Birth of Congress. Role of Gandhi. Partition of India.
9. French Revolution, American War of Independence & Russian Revolution.
10. League of Nations and the U.N.
11. India’s role in World Peace.
1. Motions of the earth and their effects, Latitudes - Longitudes.
2. Interior of the Earth. Origin of Continents and Oceans, Sudden movements.
3. Atmosphere – Composition, Insolation, Pressure belts, winds..
4. Ocean Currents and Tides.
5. India – Physical features, Climate, Soil, Natural vegitation, Drainage, Agriculture, Industries and Population.
6. Rajasthan – Physical features, Climate, Soil, Natural vegitation, Drainage, Agriculture, Minerals, Industries and Population
Must Read These Article
- UGC National Eligibility Test 2022: Exam Pattern and Marking Scheme
- Rajasthan CET Syllabus 2022 सीईटी परीक्षा का सिलेबस, एग्जाम पैटर्न जारी
- SSC CGL Syllabus 2022 : CGL Exam Pattern In Hindi PDF
- BSTC 2022 Syllabus PDF : BSTC 2022 का नया सिलेबस व एग्जाम पैटर्न जारी, यहाँ से डाउनलोड करें ।
- REET Mains Exam Syllabus : रीट मुख्य परीक्षा का सिलेबस जारी
1. Concepts of National Income.
2. Basic concepts of Demand & Supply and Consumer Equilibrium.
3. Definition of money, its functions. Functions of Commercial Banks and Central Bank.
4. India’s Foreign Trade – Direction and Trends. Concept of Globalization, Privatization and Liberalization.
5. Economic Planning in India. Poverty and Unemployment in India.
1. Political Science and Political Theory – Traditional and Modern Perspective, Power, Legitimacy, Soverngnity.
2. Indian Constitution – Salient features, Fedearlism, Fundamental Rights, Duties, Directive Principles, Amendment procedure, Union and State Government – Legislature, Judiciary, Executive.
3. Local Self Government, India’s relations with neighbouring States.
4. Challenges to Indian democracy, Indian Foreign Policy.
5. Recent Trend’s – Globalization, Empowerment of deprived groups and class.
1. Meaning, Nature and Perspective of Sociology.
2. Basic Concepts – Society, Social Group, Status & Role, Social change.
3. Caste and Class – Meaning, Features, Change in Caste and Class.
4. Current Social Problems – Casteism, Communalism, Poverty, Corruption, AIDS.
5. Concept of Varna, Ashram, Dharma, Purusharth, Marriage and Family.
1. Meaning, Scope, Nature and evolution of Public Administration as a discipline.
2. Theories of organization.
3. Administrative behaviour – Decision making, Moral, Motivation.
4. Issues in Indian Administration – Relationship, between Political and Permanent Executive, Gernalists and Specialists, Peoples participation in Administration.
5. Redressal of Citizens grievances – Lokpal, Lokayukts
1. Vedic and Upnisadic Philosophy – Basic concepts.
2. Socratic Method, Cartisian Method.
3. Greek Ethics, Hedonism, Utilitarianism, Kantian ethics, Freedom of Will, Theories of Punishment.
4. Varnashram Dharma, Purushartha, Nishkam Karma of Geeta, Ethics of Jainism, Buddhism and Gandhian ethics
1. Nature, Scope and Concept of Social Studies. Aims and objectives of teaching special studies at different levels.
2. Correlation of social studies with other school subjects.
3. Methods of Social Studies Teaching – Project, Problem-Solving, Social recitation.
4. Innovative Practices – Role playing, Brain Storming Field Trips.
5. Instructional Support System-Teaching aids in Social Studies, use of Print and Electronic Media and Computers in Social Studies Teaching.
6. Qualities, Role and Professional growth of a teacher of Social Studies.
7. Curriculum – Concept and objectives, National curriculum frame work 2005.
8. Planning of Teaching – Yearly, Unit and Daily Lesson Plan.
9. Tools and Techniques of Evaluation, Various Types of Question, Blue Print and Preparation of achievement Test.
RPSC 2nd Grade Social Science Syllabus in Hindi PDF, 2nd Grade Social Science Syllabus in Hindi, rpsc 2nd grade sst syllabus in hindi pdf, 2nd grade syllabus 2021 in hindi pdf, rpsc 2nd grade syllabus social science