In this post, Syllabus and Exam Pattern of Senior Teacher Recruitment Examination conducted by Rajasthan Public Service Commission has been made available. This course is very useful and important for the second grade teacher recruitment exam, with the help of which you can do your preparation well. RPSC 2nd Grade English Syllabus, rajasthan 2nd grade teacher english syllabus, rpsc 2nd grade english subject syllabus, RPSC 2nd Grade English Exam Pattern
|Department||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment|
|Subject||Paper – II (English)|
|Mission Govt Exam Home||Click Here|
RPSC 2nd Grade English Exam Pattern
1. question paper will be of maximum 300 marks.
2. The duration of question paper will be of two hours thirty minutes.
3. question paper will consist of 150 multiple choice questions.
4. Knowledge about Secondary and Senior Secondary Standards in Paper 4 Subjects will include relevant subject matter, knowledge of graduation standard about the relevant subject, methods of teaching the relevant subject, etc.
5. All questions carry equal marks.
6. There will be negative marking
|Knowledge of Secondary and Sr. Secondary Standard about|
relevant subject matter
|Knowledge of Graduation Standard about relevant subject matter.||80 Marks|
|Teaching Methods of relevant subject.||40 Marks|
|Total Marks||300 Marks|
RPSC 2nd Grade English Syllabus
Part – (i)
(Secondary and Senior Secondary Standard) – 180 Marks
Grammar and usage
1. Parts of speech
4. Subject-verb agreement
6. Transforming an Affirmative into Negative and Interogative Sentence.
7. Passive Voice
8. Direct/Indirect Speech
10. Conditional Sentences
11. Phrasal Verbs
12. Joining Sentences
13. Transformation – Simple sentence into compound and complex sentence, Other varied transformations.
14. Degree (Positive/Comparative/Sup. Degree).
15. Phonetic Transcription and Word Stress.
16. Common Idioms & Phrases
Part – (ii)
(Graduation Standard) – 80 Marks
Grammar, Usage and Literature
1. Basic Sentence Patterns.
2. Phrase analysis in terms of M H M.
3. Clause analysis in terms of SPOCA.
4. Phonetic Symbols and Transcription.
5. Reading comprehension and vocabulary.
6. Synonyms and Antonyms.
7. An acquaintance with literary forms.
8. An acquaintance with major literary movements.
9. An acquaintance with major Indian writers in English.
Part – (iii)
Teaching Methods – 40 Marks
1. Grammar – Translation method.
2. Direct Method.
3. Structural Method.
4. Audio-Lingual Method.
5. Communicative English language Teaching.
6. Teaching Prose, Poetry, Grammar and Composition.
7. Basic Principles of second language Teaching-Selection, Gradation, Presentation and Testing.